Asalamu Alaykum (Peace be upon you) and Ramadan Mubarak!
During this holy month, we ask Allah to accept our good deeds and forgive us for our shortcomings. Ramadan is a time we reflect on our actions and recommit to our goals and mission. Thanks to your support in these challenging times, we are committed more than ever to promote justice, enhance the understanding of Islam, and empower American Muslims.
Together, in this month of generosity and charity, we hope that you will donate to sustain and grow CAIR-Columbus' work. Your gift of $5,000, $1,000, $500, $250, $100, or any amount will be used directly to safeguard the liberties of Muslims and other Americans.
Since Trump was inaugurated, CAIR-Columbus has worked hard to protect your rights:
- Conducted more than 76 Know Your Rights Workshops, presentations, meetings, and other programs to educate and empower our community members
- Filed over a dozen new lawsuits to protect Muslim civil rights
- Amplified our concerns and educated the public on important issues such as the Muslim Ban
- Launched an Asylum Project to provide free asylum applications
- Hired a full-time Legislative & Outreach Coordinator to increase community civic engagement
- Organized a delegation of local Muslims to go to Washington, DC to meet with our members of Congress to convey issues of concern to Muslims and other marginalized communities
Every day we stand up to individual Islamophobes, the FBI, government agencies, and powerful corporations - any person or group who targets any of our community members just because they're Muslim. Your donation will make certain our team of attorneys can continue combating injustice and the erosion of our civil rights, and prevent Islamophobia from permanently establishing itself at the roots of our democracy.
We are proud to be 100% community funded and need your support today! Your donation is both zakat-eligible and tax deductible.
Thank you for supporting us as we strive to protect the community. May God continue to bless you and your families.
Jennifer Nimer, Esq.